Perfect for larger restaurants, cafés & catering.
Custom color powder coating available upon request.
Maintaining the tradition of Italy's long-lived gelato trade close to the company values and philosophy.
Life is made up of flavors, homemade mixtures Cube works,
powder and liquid.
Made with sustainable materials, recyclable packaging, an energy efficient motor and green refrigerant.
Perfect for larger restaurants, cafés & catering, prepares
up to 3 quarts (3 liters) of homemade gelato,ice cream,
sorbet and frozen yogurt per hour.
- Suitable for use with homemade mix, liquid compounds and powdered products.
- Innovative & elegant patented design.
- MProfessionally constructed in brushed & polished stainless steel with matching stainless steel paddle.
- Completely self-contained freezing unit allows for continuous use.
- No pre-freezing, ice or salt needed; this means no mess.
- Simple controls.
- Transparent lid with safety, that - when removed - automatically stops the paddle from churning. (Cube 750 and 1.5)
- Heavy duty motor shuts off automatically if batch becomes too hard.
- The slow rotation motor gear box provides for rich, flavorful gelato with minimal overrun.
- Custom color powder coating available upon request.
- Made with sustainable materials, recyclable packaging, an energy efficient motor and green refrigerant.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Width: 35/13,8 in
Height: 35/13,8 in
Depth: 35/13,8 in
Refrigerant: R404a (85 grams)
Power (HZ): 440W
Voltage (W): ￼220 or 110
Absorbed electricity (A): 2,5
Type of gas used: R404a
Full gas capacity (G): 85
1. LID - it protects the product during preparation. The transparent lid comes equipped with a safety, that - when removed - automatically stops the paddle from churning.
2. LOCKING NUT - it is used to block and maintain the paddle in its correct position. Once unscrewed, the paddle can be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
3. PADDLE - made of stainless steel, the rotating paddle produces frozen desserts by push- ing the ingredients towards the internal wall of the mixing bowl, which is cooled by an internal compressor.
4. TIMER - a mechanical 60-minute timer that works in conjunction with a churn and chill switch to shut the unit off when a set time has elapsed.
5. CHILL SWITCH - an illuminated chill switch controls the compressor ("l" with light ON indicates the compressor is in function - ON; "O" with light OFF indicates the compressor is OFF).
6. CHURN SWITCH - an illuminated churn switch controls the rotary motor and stainless steel paddle ("l" with light ON indicates the rotary motor and paddle are in operation - ON; "O" with light OFF indicates the rotary motor and paddle are OFF).