Important note: remember to position the lid correctly because it is equipped with a safety that when removed automatically stops the paddle from churning.
Insert the paddle (3) into the bowl sliding it over the center shaft. Once securely in place, turn the locking nut (2) clockwise tight;
Insert the plug into the electrical socket and rotate the timer (4) clockwise up to 60 minutes;
Turn on the chill switch (5);
Pour the cold ingredients into the bowl and reposition the lid (1);
Turn on the churn switch (6);
The frozen dessert will be prepared
in 20-35 minutes, depending on the type of desired frozen dessert and product. Turn both the chill and churn switches off (5 and 6) and bring the timer (4) to zero, rotating counter-clockwise;
Remove the lid (1) and extract the frozen dessert with the special spatula provided with the machine.
1. LID - it protects the product during preparation. The transparent lid comes equipped with a safety, that - when removed - automatically stops the paddle from churning.
2. LOCKING NUT - it is used to block and maintain the paddle in its correct position. Once unscrewed, the paddle can be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
3. PADDLE - made of stainless steel, the rotating paddle produces frozen desserts by push- ing the ingredients towards the internal wall of the mixing bowl, which is cooled by an internal compressor.
4. TIMER - a mechanical 60-minute timer that works in conjunction with a churn and chill switch to shut the unit off when a set time has elapsed.
5. CHILL SWITCH - an illuminated chill switch controls the compressor ("l" with light ON indicates the compressor is in function - ON; "O" with light OFF indicates the compressor is OFF).
6. CHURN SWITCH - an illuminated churn switch controls the rotary motor and stainless steel paddle ("l" with light ON indicates the rotary motor and paddle are in operation - ON; "O" with light OFF indicates the rotary motor and paddle are OFF).
Clean Up & Maintenance
Always unplug the machine before cleaning;
The paddle (3) and locking nut (2) are dishwasher safe;
For the lid (1), we suggest a short wash program at low temperature;
Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup of hot water into the empty bowl and wait a few minutes. Wipe the bowl with a damp sponge, repeat the process until clean. Finally dry with a clean towel.
Aside from the cleaning procedure indicated in the previous section, the CUBE 750 and CUBE 1.5 do not need any particular maintenance. Please consult the Contact section of this website for repair or service needs.
The following common rules must be adhered to when using electrical appliances:
- Be certain unit is off before inserting or removing plug from wall outlet.
- Do not touch the appliance with wet hands and/or feet;
- To protect against electrical shock, do not spill on or immerse cord, plugs, main housing, motor assembly or other non-removable electrical parts, of this appliance in water or other liquid.
- Do not stretch the electrical cord of the appliance;
- Always unplug from outlet when not in use, before assembly, removal of parts and before cleaning;
- In the event of a malfunction, switch off the appliance and contact a factory authorized service technician;
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been dropped;
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer / authorized reseller may cause fire, electric shock or injury;
- Keep all packaging material (plastic and polystyrene) out of reach of children.